The event will provide a wonderful opportunity for Muslim professionals from diverse backgrounds to enhance their network of contacts for business and social benefit post-Eid - celebrate together. A chance to enjoy food and drink in a landmark open-plan venue overlooking at the foot of the Gherkin.
Limited by venue capacity, the event HAS NOW SOLD OUT- lucky to be amongst the 100+ to celebrate on the historic date, 10.11.12
Dress colourfully - make it a visual spectacle - in keeping with the digital photography exhibition and stall holders following the theme of 'COLOURS'. Confirmed stalls ranging from Art, Photography, Crafts, Jewellery and more.
10 NOVEMBER 2012, 6.30pm (doors close 7.30pm - with regret no admission thereafter, nor refunds).
St Ethelburgas, 78 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AG
Short walk from Liverpool Street station. See below map. Directions - exit Liverpool Street station via Bishopsgate exit. Once on Bishopsgate, turn right head towards the Gherkin. St Ethelburgas is the first building after the construction works, a small eclectic church, next to Chez Gerard restaurant, with 99 Bishopsgate offices across the road.
BOOKINGS NOW CLOSED - PLEASE BRING YOUR eCONFIRMATION or PAYPAL EMAIL
PLEASE NOTE - BOOKING WAS SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW - which we hope you will have read.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Bookings are on a first come/served basis booking online, no on-door bookings.
2. Once booked, places cannot be transferred unless communicated 48 hours in advance to email@example.com
3. Places will not be refunded unless the unlikely instance of the event being cancelled, or moved to another date which is inconvenient for yourself.
4. No physical tickets will be issued, you are advised to check purchase upon receipt of email (PayPal) which you should present on first date of course.
5. Halal food will be served, this will not be a sit down dinner-based event.
6. Venue will have prayer space.
8. Dress code - modest - smart/traditional - strictly NO CASUAL (persons may be refused admission with no refund granted).
9. Mangement reserve the right of admission.