SOLD OUT! THANK YOU - SORRY IF YOU MISSED OUT
CHARITY COMEDY NIGHT RETURNS FOR 2012:
MUSLIMS: LOL 2
29 JUNE 2012 AT CAMDEN TOWN HALL, LONDON opposite
ST PANCRAS INTERNATIONAL STATION, EUSTON ROAD
EmeraldNetwork in association with SquareMileMuslims and other leading Muslim professional networks are proud to host the return of 'MUSLIMS LOL' a charity comedy night in support of Islamic Relief'.
Set in the heart of London, at the Camden Town Hall, opposite St Pancras station on Euston Road, the night will be a wonderful opportunity to catch up with your friends and make new friends, with entertainment from up and coming and established comedians hosted by AATIF NAWAZ
An announcement with the names of artists perfoming will be done nearer the date! We have one final slot for any budding comedians - contact EMERALD
3 COURSE HALAL DINNER WILL BE SERVED - SEATED EVENT
IMPORTANT - BOOKING BASED ON ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS BELOW
1. Please note there will be NO physical tickets for this event - an eTicket will be sent
2. Please email guest names + corresponding email addresses if purchasing more than one place - otherwise booking void, no admission, no refund
3. NO REFUNDS. Unless in the unlikely event of event cancellation.
4. MANAGEMENT RESERVE RIGHT OF ADMISSION (persons previously excluded from emerald/related events, with regret will not be granted admission).
5. OVER 18s ONLY
6. Doors open 6.15pm, show starts 7pm, final admission 7.30pm - no admission thereafter, no refunds with regret
7. No reserved seating unless booked entire table of 10. Places on first come/seated basis.
FRIDAY 29 JUNE 2012, 6.15pm (doors close 7pm*)
TICKETS FULLY SOLD OUT - 250 capacity reached!
IF YOU HAVE YET TO RECEIVE YOUR ETICKET - SIMPLY BRING PAYPAL RECEIPT TO PRESENT, FAMILIRISE YOURSELF WITH LOCATION/TIMING/TERMS
* persons arriving after 7pm will be asked to remain in foyer area and admitted during interval after first act.
FINAL ADMISSION 7.45pm - with regret no admission thereafter to avoid disrupting the show proceedings
Anticipated diverse guest list reflecting the ummah at its best, all backgrounds, professions and locations, coming together as one for the cause of charity - in keeping with emerald's arts/business/charities ethos.
Camden Town Hall
Judd Street , London WC1H 9AU
- closest tube: Kings Cross-St Pancras, 1 minute
Dress code: modest
Food: Halal: No-smoking/no alcohol served
Parking:- limited side streets from 6.30pm (check sign) we recommend public transport, as 1 minute from KingsCross/St Pancras station (incl. mainland and underground lines)