COST: £19 SPECIAL EARLY RATE
Incl. halal finger food + drinks
In association with MOSAIC, EY MUSLIM NETWORK AND SQUAREMILEMUSLIMS
Please read the SMALL PRINT* before booking
The 2014 EMERALD Annual QuizNight returns in associaton with Mosaic, EY Muslim Network and SquareMileMuslims Quiz Night for the 4th year. A fun-packed evening in store, hosted by Ishmail Chicktay, pitch yourselves agains friends, colleagues, rival firms, professions - open to all especially those from the heart of the City of London's Square Mile, as the venue is across the river with the iconic Shard and Tower Bridge in the backdrop. We are grateful to EY for hosting, and a special presentation by MOSAIC on the evening.
Please come along for what will be great opportunity to not only to WIN! But also a great night, providing all to make new links in the city and beyond, one of THE must-attend events in the Autumn, supported by a number of leading Muslim networks. * * UPDATE * * We are restricted to the FIRST 70 people to book online (due to seating capacity restrictions at the allocated room at EY) - NO FURTHER PLACES REMAIN * * email to be placed on reserved list - ONLY if places arise, you will be contacted.
- Doors open 6pm - Drinks reception and Networking on arrival
- 7pm - Event starts A short introduction by hosts - incl. outline of format/rules - word from sponsors and hosts
- Quiz (with a short presentation by Mosaic in the interval) - various rounds incl. general knowledge, history, geography plus more!
- Finger food buffet
- Prize giving - and Networking at the end
TEAMS OF 4/5/6 for a team (sorry with no exceptions we cannot cater for more than 6, as tables hold 10, and will be split 4:6 or 5:5)
- Can be your work colleagues (eg. Muslim Network/Interest group/ISoc)
- Can be your fellow professionals (eg. Lawyers, Teachers, Civil servants)
- Can be your friends
- Can be on your own/pairs (we will allocate you to 'all star' teams - with additional guests on arrival)
- In summary, EITHER book as a team OR book invidually/less than 4, then you will be allocated to a team at random on arrival (we like to call it an 'all stars' team!).
*SMALL PRINT - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING - MANAGEMENT RESERVE RIGHT OF ADMISSION:
1 - Please proceed to book individual or group tickets (4/5/6 places together - we'll leave you to sort payments amongst yourselves) Select the quanity via payment link
2 - If booking a team, email TEAM NAME and TEAM MEMBER NAMES firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 If booking more than 1 but less than 4, still proceed to email your GUEST NAMES email@example.com
3 - Bring paypal receipt as proof of purchase as no physical tickets will be issued
4 - Will be seated together on arrival, quote your team name OR you will be allocated places at random if booked less than 4
5 - No refunds will be issued unless the event is cancelled.
6 - Prayer space available
7 - Dress code: business smart / modest
8 - Latecomers will not be admitted after 7.15pm - no refunds issued. We have to minimise disruption to the event, firm and fair to all.
9 - No cheating! Fun evening, spirit of competition, however any persons caught cheating eg. use of mobiles, will be fined £10 for charity and phone removed until the end of the quiz.
10 - Sponsorship opportunities - if you are an organisation who would lile to sponsor a round and/or provide prizes, please contact us.