COST: £20.16 SPECIAL
Incl. Halal TWO COURSE
DINNER + SOFT DRINKS
In association with SQUAREMILEMUSLIMS
Please read the SMALL PRINT* before booking
The 2016 EMERALD Annual QuizNight returns in associaton withSquareMileMuslims Quiz Night for the 6th year. A fun-packed evening in store, pitch yourselves agains friends, colleagues, rival firms, professions - open to all especially those from the heart of the City of London's Square Mile, as the venue is the wonderful Zaza's restaurant - a short distance from Aldgate East / Liverpool Street.
Please come along for what will be great opportunity to not only to WIN! But also a great night, providing all to make new links in the city and beyond, one of THE must-attend events in the Autumn/Winter, supported by a number of leading Muslim networks. Hurry to book as we are restricted to the FIRST 50 people to book online.
EVENT OVERVIEW: ZAZA'S, 108a Whitechapel Road, London E1 1JE - short walk from Aldgate East or Whitechapel (or c15min walk from Liverpool Street Station, click here for map)
- Doors open 6.15pm - Drinks reception and Networking on arrival
- 7pm - Event starts - A short introduction by hosts - incl. outline of format/rules- LATECOMERS will miss out on questions, hence urge early arrival
- Quiz (with a short presentation by Sponsors in the interval) - various rounds incl. general knowledge, history, geography plus more!
- 2 course Dinner (starters, followed by a break, then mains after which the results will be announced)
- Prize giving and Networking at the end
TEAMS OF 4/5/6 for a team (sorry with no exceptions we cannot cater for more than 6)
- Can be your work colleagues (eg. Muslim Network/Interest group/ISoc)
- Can be your fellow professionals (eg. Lawyers, Teachers, Civil servants)
- Can be your friends
- Can be on your own/pairs (we will allocate you to 'all star' teams - with additional guests on arrival)
- In summary, EITHER book as a team OR book invidually/less than 4, then you will be allocated to a team at random on arrival (we like to call it an 'all stars' team!).
*SMALL PRINT - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
1 - Please proceed to book individual or group tickets (4/5/6 places together - we'll leave you to sort payments amongst yourselves) Select the quanity via payment link
2 - If booking a team, email TEAM NAME and TEAM MEMBER NAMES firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 If booking more than 1 but less than 4, still proceed to email your GUEST NAMES email@example.com
3 - Bring email receipt as proof of purchase as no physical tickets will be issued
4 - Will be seated together on arrival, quote your team name OR you will be allocated places at random if booked less than 4
5 - No refunds will be issued unless the event is cancelled.
6 - Prayer space at nearby East London Mosque
7 - Dress code: business smart / modest
8 - Latecomers will not be admitted after 7.15pm - no refunds issued. We have to minimise disruption to the event, firm and fair to all (with doors opening at 6.15pm we believe 1 hour is sufficient travelling time if setting off from most London locations at 6pm)
9 - No cheating! Fun evening, spirit of competition, however any persons caught cheating eg. use of mobiles, will be fined £10 for charity and phone removed until the end of the quiz.
10 - Sponsorship opportunities - if you are an organisation who would lile to sponsor a round and/or provide prizes, please contact us.